Last modified: January 01, 2016
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. As you use our services, we want to make sure you understand how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible. Your privacy matters to TheCGBros, so please take the time to get to know our practices.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which advertisements might be most useful to you, the type of content you upload or view and the people you communicate with through our site.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an account on TheCGBros Platform. When you do, we may ask for “personal information”, such as your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to set up your account. If you want to take full advantage of the Platform features, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Device Information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, and mobile network information including phone number). TheCGBros may associate your device or phone number with your account with TheCGBros;
- Log Information
When You use Our services or view content provided by Us, we automatically collect and store certain information on Our servers. This includes information such as:
- details of how you used our service;
- telephone information like your phone number; or
- internet protocol address (or “IPA”);
- Location information
When you use Our services, We may collect and process information about your actual location using various technologies, including IP address, GPS and other sensors
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services and to protect Us and our Users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content, such as giving you suggestions for other content you may be interested in and providing more relevant advertisements
We may use the name you provide for your profile with TheCGBros across all of the services we offer that require an account with TheCGBros. If You choose to upload content such as videos or other information that identifies You, onto TheCGBros Platform, We may show them Your publicly visible profile information, such as Your name and photo.
If you have an account with TheCGBros, we may display your profile name, profile photo, and actions you take on TheCGBros Platform or on third-party applications connected to Your account (such as reviews you write and comments you post) in our services. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your account with TheCGBros.
When you contact Us, we keep a record of Your communication to help solve any issues You might be facing. We may use Your email address to inform You about our services, such as letting You know about upcoming changes or improvements.
TheCGBros may process personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information You Share
Many of our services let You share information with others. Remember that when You share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Although our services provide You with different options on sharing and removing Your content, be aware that once any content is shared on the Internet, it may be extremely difficult to remove completely or permanently.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
Whenever You use Our services, We aim to provide You with access to Your personal information. If that information is wrong, We strive to give You ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless We have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating Your personal information, We may ask You to verify Your identity before We can act on Your request.
Where We can provide information access and correction, We will do so with no additional cost, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain Our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after You delete information from Our services, We may not immediately delete residual copies from Our active servers and may not remove information from Our backup systems.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of TheCGBros unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of TheCGBros when we have your consent to do so. Note that uploading content to TheCGBros Platform constitutes Your express consent for that information to be shared.
- For legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of TheCGBros if We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of TheCGBros, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show about the general use of our services or content on TheCGBros Platform.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
2127 Olympic Parkway, Suite 1006
Chula Vista, CA 91915